As soon as Apple approves our updated version, the updated InboxRuler will be available in the App store.
The following has been changed:
- Signature was initially empty and not saved, resulting in a ‘(null)’ signature
- When no rules defined, a message in the log screen was shown that there is no internet connection for All rules.
- When deleting email account, the account could be ‘dangling’ in the rule. This has been fixed.
- Added possibility to add, rename or delete a folder in the folder selection screen
- Added retina icons for tab bar images and for log screen
- For well known email addresses, values for email servers are automatically filled-in.
- Added possibility to send log file to firstname.lastname@example.org if there is a problem. The log text can be edited before sending if needed. The log output and the definition of the rules will be sent.